- Psychological harassment -
To establish that the case actually involves psychological harassment, the presence of all the elements of the definition set out in the Act respecting Labour Standards must be shown, as follows:
1. Vexatious conduct
2. Repetitive in nature, or a serious isolated act
3. Verbal comments, gestures or behaviours that are hostile or unwanted
4. Violation of dignity or integrity
5. Harmful work environment for the victim
The FMRQ’s there to guide you. Don’t worry, a call to us doesn’t necessarily mean legal action or a complaint, but is more likely to lead to a sympathetic ear and advice. This is provided in complete confidentiality, and your wishes will be respected. We’ve been here since 1966, we’ve seen many different cases, and we’re equipped to help you overcome this difficult situation.
Beware! There are specific timeframes involved.